The Choatic Direction of Life
Since my last post my life has taken a dramatic change through a series of unfortunate events. My wife left me for another man and moved to Ohio. I’m still living in Georgia and working for the City. As of now I have a life decision to make and I’m not sure which direction I need to go. The pro’s and con’s of the decision I must make are about equal. I have no way of knowing what the right decision will be for me until after I make it and those are the ones that really suck the most. So in no particular order here are some of the things that have changed for me over the last six months.
1. My wife left me for another man – She took my daughter from me and really that’s what seems to hurt the most. Don’t get me wrong I miss my wife as well but apparently she didn’t want to stay with me. Idiotic decision if you ask me but hey I’m biased :p
2. I made the privilege and honor of being a Moderator at my favorite forums. Unfortunately because of my wife leaving and bills piling up I don’t get there as much as I would love to. Android Forums is the Best place for all your Android issues, quirks, and much needed info.
3. I had a girlfriend for about a month. – She was awesome I only wish I would have lasted longer and ended on a better note. Oh well it is what it is.
4. I got selected at work to work more lol 🙂 Seriously I was selected to go on call for the Sewer Lift Station Department. I have mixed feelings about this right now.
5. I lost my truck when my wife left. She ended up taking both vehicles and I guess the truck didn’t make it 😦
6. I got a roommate. – Still very undecided on how I feel about this. Its a young couple whom remind me of my kids.
7. I have a very important and life changing decision to make and have no clue of what I really want to do. I just know that someone will be hurt by the decision no matter how it plays out. 😦
8. Well there is no 8. Lord willing there will not be an 8.
I know there are people with a lot bigger list or more important list than mine but I shared anyways :p
I really wish there was some way to really express my emotional state at the moment but I’m really to cut and dry for all that. I’m not a popular person and most people only know what I tell them. It’s a shame that I haven’t become closer to some that I have crossed paths with. I’m sure however we all have that one in our closet. Being a loner most of my life and then having the privilege to get married and have kids around I loved it. Now I’m back to being by myself. Makes me question what it was all about.